NITDEF Scholarship Scheme for Nigeria Students is a prestigious scholarship program offered by the National Information Technology Development Agency.
Wonderful opportunity for Nigeria students.
NITDA has sole responsibility for developing programs that cater to the running of ICT related activities in the country. It is mandated with the implementation of policies guideline for driving ICT in Nigeria.
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral degree
- Application Deadline: 21st November 2019
- University or Organization: National Information Technology Development Agency
- Department: NA
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Nigeria students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
NITDEF Scholarship Scheme for Nigeria Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s and Doctoral degree subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this award you must:
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- Sc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- How to Apply for the NITDEF Scholarship Scheme for Nigeria Students: In order to qualify for the opportunity grant, applicants need to apply online for this study scheme.
- Language Requirments: An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.