For the 2020/21 academic year, Applications are open for the Warwick Alumni MSc Program Scholarship, 2020 at the University of Warwick. This is available to the most outstanding international applicants.
This study program is open for home/EU and International students who are self-financing their studies. Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree at WMG in the academic year 2020/21
Good opportunity for students to get admission to the University of Warwick.
The University of Warwick was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. It is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
Why at The University of Warwick? Studying with the university, you’ll gain a management education, with real business and industry application. The university is a public research university in Coventry, England.
- Warwick Alumni The studentships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- If you are successful in receiving a WMG Excellence Scholarship, this award will replace the Warwick Alumni Scholarship. Two WMG awards cannot be given to the same student.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master degree
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2020
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Award: 10% tuition fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Home/EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Warwick Alumni MSc Program Scholarship, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Home/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate and graduatedegree subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The following requirements must be met:
- Holders must have successfully completed, or be currently completing, an undergraduate degree in the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree at WMG in the academic year 2020/21
- Available to Home/EU and International students who are self-financing their studies (NB: students with partial scholarship funding, will still be considered. Awardees should inform the WMG scholarship team if they are in receipt of another Award, or are later awarded other funding.
- How to Apply for the Warwick Alumni MSc Program Scholarship, 2020: To consider an application, students need to take admission to the university. After taking admission eligible candidates interested in studying in 2020 should apply to their chosen WMG Master’s course as soon as possible. You do not need to make a separate application for the Warwick School of Engineering Alumni award. You will automatically receive the program if you are offered a place on one of their courses.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Supporting Documents: In order to make a decision on your application, candidates need to submit the transcript, a strong academic reference, statement of purpose, English test, a good statement of purpose, etc.
- Language Requirments: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language. If English is not your first language, you must have an IELTS score of 7.0 with no more than two components at 6.0/6.5 and none below 6.0.