To apply for the 2019-2020 application cycle, The Petroleum Development Fund is delighted to invite applications for Petroleum Development Fund Scholarship 2019/2020.
Nice opportunity for Nigerian students and international students.
The Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs petroleum resources and its activities in Nigeria.
The Award ranges from N100,000 – N300,000 annually throughout your study year.
Petroleum Development Fund Scholarship 2019/2020 Eligibility
- Undergraduates Award for College of Education Applicants (?100,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year.
- Undergraduates Award for Polytechnic Applicants (?150,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year.
- Undergraduates Award for University Applicants (?200,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year.
- Masters/Post Graduates Award (?300,000 Annually) — Runs throughout your Study Year.
- Course Level: Undergraduates, MSc(Masters) and PhD Degree
- Application Deadline: 31st October 2019
- University or Organization: The Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources
- Department: NA
- Award: N100,000 – N300,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Nigerian students and international students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigerian students and international students are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduates, MSc(Masters) and Ph.D. degree subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria:
- This scholarship is open to Nigerian students and international students undertaking an Undergraduate/Post Graduate courses in any of the Nigerian Colleges of Education, Polytechnics, and Universities.
- This program is provided to Nigerians who have an interest in pursuing an Undergraduate, Masters and PhD degree program in any Nigerian college of education, polytechnic, and University.
- How to Apply for the Petroleum Development Fund Scholarship 2019/2020: In order to qualify for the opportunity grant, applicants need to apply online application form that can be accessed from the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be uploaded Evidence of statement of WAEC/SSCE/NECO results, Letter of admission into the College of Education, Polytechnic or University Evidence of state of origin and local government Recent passport photograph.
- Language Requirments: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.